Introducing N1PLUS –
Industry-Leading Fleet Information Software
Fuel, fluid and related costs Management
Addresses the biggest cost factor of any organisation, namely fuel, top-up oil and toll fees.
It has some unique features, which is an integral part of the system.
If you have a single fleet location, or several, N1PLUS for Transportation offers a solution that fits. Managing 5 or 250,000 vehicles or equipment offers challenges and N1PLUS for Transportation can help you meet those challenges with the proper tools and information for today’s top managers, from PM scheduling, to technician productivity or downtime reduction.
Enables the fleet owner to combine fleet assets and service delivery applications to provide a holistic, cost centric-wide view, on all the fleet related activities and expenses
N1PLUS can improve the timelines and quality of information flow to administrators, the fleet manager and key decision makers. For N1PLUS, the integration of service delivery items (uploading of files from 3rd parties’ service providers) is critical because the data sources are critical for planning, decision making and execution.
- A Cost effective solution
- Standardising and sharing of data – information cascade
- Manage every asset with a single approach
- Improving accountability and utilization
- Increasing business system consolidation
- Reduce fleet costs substantially by identifying the exceptions and take appropriate action
- Budgetary planning through the reports
N1PLUS Saves You
How you decide to set up your fleet management software package depends on your needs, your resources, and what you want to accomplish.
N1Plus offers four different methods of deployment to cover a,wide variety of fleet demands.
Method of Deployment
This method of deployment gives us our unique niche in the fleet management software market. You get the benefits of having a client/server and web-based setup all in one.
A fleet company with multiple clients may choose this method for deploying our fleet maintenance and management software. This method gives clients from around SA the ability to open a web-browser, sign into the web-based application, and make real-time updates to the system.
- Highest level of customer service from fully integrated links with service providers and internal systems between the three key business processes:-
Odometer readings via Tracking Companies
Fleet Card transactions via Banks, Importing of generic fuel transaction file via Service station.
- User defined data import and export facilities available.
Extend The Reach
Extend the reach of the client/server software through web-based modules.
- Real-time access through mobile devices, laptops and pc’s with an internet connection.
- Can be deployed in conjunction with self-hosting or TransnetiX Interactive hosting.
- Enter crucial data from the field in real-time.
- Learn more about individual modules through the knowledge base portal within the system.
- Sign in through a web browser with a secure user name and password to access your fleet management software from any location.
- Eliminate the need to spend money on servers and hardware upgrades.
- All system maintenance and database backups performed by the host for a monthly fee.
- One N1Plus license per concurrent user required.
Bulk Fuel Internal Fuel Management Module
This Module enables the organisation to manage bulk fuel received, fuel dispensed to the fleet and allows files to be seamlessly uploaded from an electronic fuel dispersement management system used at the fuel pumps and then populated in the vehicle fuel log.
- Manage fuel from bowsers above and below ground
- Multiple pumps and tanks
- Upload against vehicle registration number into N1PLUS
- Fuel logged against company cost centre and branch
Workshop Management Module
- Complete workshop management module
- Manage mechanics cost, servicing and part allocation
- Create a Job card, or a Quote and invoice from the workshop module
- Parts inventory set up per client specification
N1PLUS offers customisation provided that the requirement is fleet specific.
Our highly skilled bank of developers have a wealth of experience in the development of N1PLUS and fleet management systems and mobile applications and are able to write additional code.
MobiFleet Saves You
- Dynamic upload capacity – This information, together with an assortment of photographs (limited to 3), will be sent via a web service in an encrypted manner to N1PLUS where it will be registered.
- Seamless integration with the N1PLUS
- Feature-rich, embeddable and zero-maintenance database management and data movement technologies.
- Asset management application
- Record of the road worthiness of all assets
- Record vehicle inspections
- Link driver and vehicle
- Able to scan licences and upload photos
- Able to record an incident and all relevant information about the third parties
- Increase productivity and efficiency across the organization
- Real time notification of incident to office
- Pro-active in claims processing and re-scheduling replacement unit
- Improvement of overall condition of fleet and benefits of preventative maintenance
- User friendly device with built-in prompts to guide the user.